MCPc, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, is a privately-owned, multi-faceted endpoint management company that reaches customers throughout the United States. In 2019, our ambition is to extend our range to Great Britain and parts of Europe. Our global scope is enabled through strategic, international partnerships that reflect our own status as among the top one percent of companies of our kind in the world.
Unlike many businesses, MCPc resists defining the “size” of our optimal customer and instead focuses on the value a client places on securing its data and the devices information lives on. Being at the forefront of technology for over 50 years allowed us to foresee how the end-point would become an entry-point for cyber-attack on data and that every company, regardless of size, would be vulnerable.
That is why, even before “cyber” became a buzzword, we began building a “chain-of-custody” approach to protecting data and devices on a scalable model that serves small-to-midsize-to-enterprise-size organizations. Today, with the proliferation of cyberattacks, our approach sets us apart. We have become a recognized industry leader for helping organizations mitigate risk, manage compliance and, as a consequence, optimize the total cost of ownership of their technology.
To maintain our valued position, we not only invest in employee training and advanced facilities but also in talent development. We recognize the consequences that short- and long-term shortages in cyber defense experts mean to our business and to our customers. It is no different than a country that spots the barbarian at its gates but does nothing to support an army capable of defending them. For us, this investment, like our company, is also multi-faceted. It means investing in education, in youth, in job growth, in conferences, in sustainability, and in economic development on the whole.
The Program Manager will be expected to:
• Build relationships with work stream leaders to gather input for the program plan
• Plan the overall program and monitoring the progress
• Provide daily program management throughout the program life cycle
• Lead program updates and discussion with working teams and leadership
• Define the program governance (controls) in coordination with leadership
• Coordinate project interdependencies for a successful, on-time delivery
• Serve as project manager for smaller work-streams without a dedicated project manager role
• Monitor program progress and pro-actively engage with teams on scheduling, resource planning, and risk mitigation
• Manage risks and issues and take corrective measurements
• Prepare for and lead regular program rhythms with working teams and leadership
• Manage and utilize resources across projects to influence successful deliverables
• Manage stakeholders’ communication
• Partner with leadership to align deliverables (outputs) to the program’s outcome
• Communicate clearly and openly with resources
• Manage the program documentation such as a program initiation document, design document, training, etc. in a central repository shared by the team
• Managing the program’s budget
• Gathering requirements
• Design, development, or bug fixes of any system
• Experience managing projects to a formal methodology such as those set fourth by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Experience in managing complex programs involving multiple executions teams, stakeholders and interdependencies
• Experience partnering with client teams, being clear in the impact of work on the business, being inquisitive / asking questions when unclear, and contributing ideas to improve outcomes
• Experience managing various stakeholders and their communication style throughout a program life-cycle
• Demonstrated use of different types of thinking in different situations (e.g. analytical thinking, creative thinking, implicative thinking, strategic thinking, and tactical thinking) and application of a standard process in decision-making when problem-solving
• Experience instigating, managing, and communicating successful change
• Experience in technical projects and programs including system implementations, integrations, and/or revisions