MCPc is a technology logistics company that helps clients empower their employees to work from anywhere and on any device through innovative end point computing architectures.
The company’s heritage as a top 100 solution integrator and unique anyplace workspace ideology has positioned it to become a thought leader in the rapidly expanding next generation Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace.
As customers continue to expand their use of connected devices, MCPc will also continue to deploy and develop enhanced services around managing the intelligent device life-cycle in a proactive and efficient fashion. Headquartered in Cleveland and with branch locations across the Midwest, MCPc provides custom solutions for the three biggest issues facing customers today: Logistics, the Secured Client and Workspace Transformation. These three offerings make up the core of the Anyplace Workspace ®, our answer to the Internet of Things and PC-as-a-Service.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base. In order to ensure MCPc is holding itself to the highest level of security, as a trusted and premier endpoint solutions provider, all new employees must undergo our standard background check and drug screen test for pre-employment purposes.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner for 8 consecutive years, MCPc is consistently recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work. MCPc offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes optional Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, 401k, Voluntary Life Insurance (for you and your family), Group Accident and Critical Illness Insurances as well as company-paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurances. We also offer Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a Wellness Program and other perks to take advantage of through our strategic partnerships!
• Manage Network architecture and services for global WAN, North American LAN, access points, and Cloud Computing architecture. Set standards and security practices in relation to the Network technologies collaborating with the EMEA and APAC teams.
• Manage E-mail and messaging architecture and services for North America. Set standards and security practices in relation to the e-mail and messaging technologies collaborating with the EMEA and APAC teams.
• Manage, develop, improve and organize implementation of telecommunications (data, voice and video), and support for delivery of these services for North America. Set standards and security practices in relation to the telecommunication technologies collaborating with the EMEA and APAC teams.
• Establish technical architecture and service engineering solutions to support optimum solutions (in-house, outsourced and cloud based), considering governance, compliance rules, supportability and maintainability
• Work closely with the IT Support teams.
• Work with IT Governance to establish commercial relationships (contract negotiations)
• Stay abreast of services developments in the market (technology and service provider watch)
• Provide second line of support to ‘Infrastructure Services’ team • Provide second line of support to end-users of IT services
• Ensure that all required training is identified for and completed by all direct reports.
• Evaluate staffing needs and costs; identifies, hires and promotes individuals with the right skills and competencies necessary to achieve superior results.
• Develop a team environment that values diversity and uses various individual’s strengths to the benefit of the team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent degree required.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience of successful service design and implementation
• Track record in designing and implementing production quality services. Quality Management Professional certification a plus
• Strong service orientation (towards users, customers and partners). Familiarity with ITIL (service management) framework and processes a plus
• Experience with; Security and identity management, Data, voice and video networking and services, Computing services (servers, storage), Market players in technology and service procisioning
• Demonstrated Project management skills. Project Management Professional certification a plus
• Process improvement and quality management
• People management & change management
• Ability to work effectively across regional environments